(Photo : redit: Justin Sullivan / Staff Editorial #: 542220938 Collection: Getty Images News)
The marijuana industry has been operating for decades. The business used to be underground because of the absence of a law legalizing it. Now the sale of marijuana is legal and permitted in many countries.
Marijuana is mainly for recreational use and secondly for medical use. These two benefits mean a huge market for cannabis. Economically, marijuana brings gains not just for the government but for the small time merchants retailing it. It also brings employment after it was legalized.
Legal cannabis is an industry in itself according to Cheat Sheet. It creates and provides job opportunities. Here are some of the jobs available in the marijuana industry:
1. Edible Creator - This job involves creating edibles. Because of the variations and options of infusing marijuana to edibles there are lots of demands for this kind of job.
2. Concentrates Processor - This job involves processing of concentrates like hash oils, dabs and shatter, Rick Simpson oil and a lot more. This requires skill because of the degree of concentration that should be balanced for medical cannabis patients.
3. Glass Merchant - This involves selling vaporizers and other paraphernalia for using marijuana.
4. Courier and Delivery - Clearly, it involves bringing the medical cannabis to patients that are unable to purchase them from the distributors.
5. Security - As with other establishments, the need for security personnel is imperative.
6.Reviewers - This is for strain reviews and informationFor medical patients in need of high THC or CBD strains, reviews can be very valuable.
7. Trimmer - This involves cutting the stems from the buds to make the product attractive. Essentially, the process involves taking buds from the plants and chopping off the bigger leaves to make the product attractive aesthetically.
8. Tourism - This kind of job involves touring the patrons in various locations where they are produced.
9. Administration - This job is for the proper accounting of customer orders and sales. It's like a clerk to facilitate a transaction.
10. Budtender- These employees are the ones giving their sage advice and knowledge about the different concentrates strains and edibles.
11. Regulation - This work is for the proper monitoring that the use of the medical cannabis is in proper proportion according to need.
12. Web and Software - This kind of job is for online distributors. They manage the efficient sale of the medical cannabis.
13. Retail Shop Owner - As the job description says, it is a job for the capitalist the sells marijuana.
14. Farmer - They plant marijuana, keeping them in good quality and boosts production.
15. Seed Harvester - This job requires skill also so that the seeds, clones, and infant plants can survive until they reach the market.
16. Consultants - This job is for giving expert advice to farmers, retailers. and marketers.
The marijuana industry is seen as a contributor to the economic stability of the country. With a huge market base, it is an economy booster.