To be inspired in work and life, sometimes people look to leaders for guidance. According to Entrepreneur, Alexander Hamilton's solemn mug will be replaced on the $10 bill with the face of a woman by 2020.
While it is unsure yet who will be the face of that legendary mug, here are at least 10 inspirational quotes from top women business leaders in the industry.
1. Sheryl Sandberg says that if "Option A is not available. So let's kick the sh** out of option B." Sandberg is the COO of Facebook. Her advice stems from her own personal challenge when her husband passed away.
2. Entrepreneur quotes Mellody Hobson, an outstanding female leader in the finance industry and advocates diversity: "If we can learn to deal with our discomfort and just relax into it we'll have a better life."
3. Real Estate Magnate Barbara Corcoran didn't get straight A's in high school and college but she founded one of New York's high profiled real estate firms - The Corcoran Group. She says, "The difference between successful people and others is how long they spend time feeling sorry for themselves."
4. Co-founder Melinda Gates, of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is not only the wife of a tech magnate. She is a powerful figurehead in the tech industry. Her definition of success? "If you are successful, it is because somewhere, sometime, someone gave you a life or an idea that started you in the right direction. Remember also that you are indebted to life until you help some less fortunate person, just as you were helped."
5. Arianna Huffington. JobsNHire previously wrote about this editor-in-chief of the Huffington Post and how she continues to advocate success in the business world. She goes on to say that: "We need to accept that we won't always make the right decisions, that we'll screw up royally sometimes -- understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it's part of success."