Podcasts are an awesome way to add that little bit of wisdom and knowledge in your everyday life. Most people listen to podcasts on their way to work, while hitting it on the treadmill at the gym, when they're just taking a stroll or even right before they head off to sleep.
Podcasts are a great source of information which is why Career Girl has listed five podcasts that can help you become super successful. Get ready to line up your playlist for tonight or for your daily morning routine with these top five must-listen podcasts.
1. Sheryl Sander's TED Talk on "Why We Have Too Few Women Leaders" talks about why there are only a few women entrepreneurs and how the talk focuses on soaring in the professional world. The podcast is a great source for empowering women.
2. Lena Dunham has always been advocating women which is why "Women of the Hour" features women that have excelled in their field and everyday struggles.
3. "The Four Hour Work Week" is a must-read book by Tim Ferriss and a must-listen talk show. Ferriss discusses how people can optimize their time and create a fulfilling career.
4. Kim Ingleby is a former triathlon athlete and her TED Talk on embracing adversity has inspired thousands of women to aim higher and work harder by focusing on one special word that will boosts their strength in times of trouble. Take a look at the YouTube video below for a sneak peek.
5. Angela Lee Duckworth's "The Key to Success? Grit" is worth listening to. The six minute talk talks about grit being the greatest indicator of success.
Do you have a go-to podcast that inspires you to become successful? Tell us in the comments section!