Try answering this one: "What will you be famous for?"
If you're a job seeker, you will be asked a lot of these weirdo questions by job interviewers. It is better to be prepared for such questions rather than just scratch your head and try to come up with the most plausible answer you can think of.
Luckily, Glassdoor, a jobs and career website has recently published its annual report entitled "Top 10 Toughest Interview Questions for 2016."
If you are a job seeker, you must read this article so that you can formulate your answers to these questions before you get face to face with your job interviewer. These questions are not organized like the craziest questions first and then the least at the last, but here they are.
1. How many hours would it take to clean every single window in London?
2. If you were a fruit, what kind would you be and why?
4. If you could have dinner with three actors that are no longer living, who would you pick?
5. How do you get an elephant in a fridge?
6. If you had $2,000, how would you double it in 24 hours?
7. If you were a brand, what would be your motto?
8. How many basketballs would fit in this room?
9. If I gave you $40,000 to start a business, what would you start?
As you can see, these questions are designed to see how you will react. You really can't give the interviewer the right answer to these questions since they are given in a manner which takes you by surprise.
Just keep your cool and follow the example of Gloria Diaz when she was asked: "If a man from the moon landed in your hometown, what would you do to entertain him?"
She calmly answered: "Oh, just the same things I do. I think if he has been on the moon for so long, I think when he comes over he wants to change, I guess."
For that, she was crowned Miss Universe 1969. All the finalists were asked the same question but she was the only one who gave a striking answer.