You may have always thought about working with rockets and figuring out how to help mankind move forward when it comes to technology and space advancement. Those are big dreams and when it comes to working in SpaceX, the workers there aim to do just that. However, one often doesn't consider the security that it brings. Is SpaceX the place for a tenured or newly graduate employee that seeks job security and career advancement?
According to Indeed, 29 reviews were placed by employees who are working in SpaceX. These employees talk about their experiences with the advanced company. If you'd like to find out if working in SpaceX is the right fit for your job security and career advancement expectations, noting down some reviews from these current and previous employees might help. Here are some helpful reviews:
1. A former Final Integration Technician said that "What you see is what you get." He claims that growth as a professional was unrestricted.
2. A former Lead Engineer said that promotions are easy to obtain but noted that there is a lack of experience in management and on some engineering teams.
3. One former employee claims that working in SpaceX is problematic because of the constant changes of the company (from a small one to a bigger company).
4. A Composites Manufacturing Engineer explained that the corporate culture is cut throat because of the need to fulfill groundbreaking work.
5. One Technician had a miserable experience, saying that the company is still young and has so much to learn about the aerospace industry's procedures and work practices.
6. A current Propulsion Technician expressed that SpaceX is an amazing place to work in and that the company is constantly changing for the better.
7. But one Dragon Structure Tech thought that his experience as an aircraft worker was horrible, citing that advancement can only be possible if you're friends with the management.
Are you a previous or current employee working in SpaceX? Let us know your thoughts on job security and advancement.